Yeah right, we still fockin waiting!
He emphasised that the driving force behind this transformation was the PNM’s enduring passion and determination to bring sustained prosperity, accompanied by a higher quality of life to every individual, family and community throughout the length and breadth of T&T.
Now this is ah big fockin lie. The PNM is determined to bring about sustained prosperity and ah higher quality of life for the fockers that support the PNM.. Once you have ah party card and you could give a nice kickback to Balisier House, you in fockin business. The ole niggas down Lavtille could geh lil CEPEP wok and so. That would suffice for fockin dem.
The vision that emerged—Vision 2020—was more than just an economic vision, but the distillation of the hopes and aspirations of the founding fathers of the People’s National Movement (PNM), as enshrined in every one of the articles of our constitution.
20 is fockin Dog in Play Whe., so in actuality Vision 20/20 mean fockin Dog eat Dog.
It has been articulated by our prime minister and his ministers that successfully achieving Vision 2020 will enable us to attain first-world status and all that comes with that status.
But what is meant by the term first-world status, and what are the parameters that indicate the attainment of such a paradigm?
What do we have to put in place to qualify for such recognition, and who are the judges to confer such an exalted status?
Well we are aware of what you have fockin done to achieve this so called fockin exalted status. Build ah setta fockin 2 X 4 styrotex fockin house to put niggas in to voter pad for the upcomin election.
Build about 3 high rise building in town for yuh party supporters to get big contract and so more money for Balisier House.
Let’s define and qualify the term first world, which means that when such a phrase is used, it refers to a country that is democratic, industrialised, socially responsible and capable of functioning efficiently and profitably within a highly-competitive globalised environment.
In a discussion among government and financial experts in London, recently, a consensus was arrived at as to what is necessary to be done by aspiring third world countries with advanced economies (T&T is included in the world’s top 60 countries in this category) to achieve first world status.
Yeah well if that is the fockin defination we ah million miles away under this fockin dictator. Can we really say that we're fockin democratic when at every turn this fockin Prime Minister makin undemocratic moves and actions. Are we industrialised ? We only fockin dependant on the energy sector. That is fockin it! Are we profitable ? Every fockin thing these niggas do incur some cost overrun and cannot function fockin efficiently. Or we buying some fockin second hand equipment and the fockin thing breakin down in two twos.
The discussion described all the physical attributes that one would normally associate with the developed world, like health, education, infrastructure, security and transport.
All of the above are total fockin failures under the PNM!
The discussants also spoke about the Human Development Index (HDI) which is published annually by the UN, and measures the average achievements of a country in three basic dimensions of human development viz: a long and healthy life, as measured by life expectancy at birth; knowledge, as measured by the adult literacy rate and the combined primary, secondary and tertiary gross enrolment rate; and a decent standard of living, as measured by its GDP per capita.
Yeah well we fockin doomed, well really niggas. They murdering one another like fockin fleas, so life expectancy over focked. We only churning out ah setta duncee niggas who only studying to make porn flicks wid dey camera phones.
Since T&T, as part of its Vision 2020 goal, is seeking to establish itself as the region’s financial centre, certain prerequisites will have to be met in keeping with this objective.
In the interest of transparency, the financial regulatory agency would need to be independent, consistent with what obtains in successful financial centres.
An appropriate legislative framework would, therefore, have to be enacted to oversee such an important sector in our country. Government would, of course, be required to pursue policies that will keep under constant review such parameters as, for example, the value of the currency, inflation and GDP trends.
A well-founded financial centre could serve as an inducement to many of the major financial entities to establish their presence here, thereby further enhancing the country’s prestige as a financial banking centre.
Well fockin inflation killing the poor mudders cont and dem here. And off course these assholes dont know what to do. Transparency is something that you really doh see.....you really cyah ask the fockin niggas anything and they know the answer too. Just refer to parliment and you'll see how dey refuse and delay in answering questions.
As Minister Enill told Parliament when wrapping-up the 2008 budget debate in the Senate on Thursday night, such a development would allow T&T to protect its future away from oil and gas.
It would also provide challenging career opportunities in capital market operations for many of our brightest sons and daughters, enabling them to apply their talents at home, rather than being forced to migrate to do so.
Let us look at ourselves and ascertain how far along the road to first world developed status we have reached.
We reach real far. All the fockin business people and their children are fockin running from Trinidad faster than fockin Ato Boldon. Up to fockin he run and all too. So we really reaching first world status...First to fockin flee.
In a recent speech at the handing over of the official prime minister’s residence and diplomatic centre, Udecott’s Chairman, Calder Hart, said through the development programme:
- jobs are being created and unemployment figures being reduced; through fockin CEPEP and URP.
- facilities such as community centres and recreational facilities are being provided; where, show meh one that gone up and running nah?
affordable housing is being made accessible to more and more citizens in varying income brackets; only for fockin PNM supporters, otherwise they breaking down yuh mudder cont home even wid 2 year olds in it.
- police and fire stations and facilities for the coast guard are being provided; call ah fockin police station, and they'll tell yuh dey doh have no vehicles. Plus police men now running from their own stations.
- opportunities are being provided for our nationals to benefit, learn and enhance their vocational skills through training programmes; social programmes for niggas to vote for the PNM.
- the education, skills and technical abilities of all players in the construction sector from the architects, contractors and project managers to the lawyers are being enhanced and developed; yeah right, by importing fockin Chinese.
- long-term investments are being made in the healthcare sector through the construction, refurbishment and upgrading of a number of primary and secondary healthcare facilities; again, yeah. People have to walk wid they own fockin bed when they goin in the hospital.
- much-needed training facilities for our sportsmen and women are being provided; by what ? Building the Brian Lara stadium that was supposed to finish in time for the fockin World Cup. The fockin thing come and gone and it still building, plus the cost gone up about 4 fold.
- cultural facilities are being constructed, expanded and/or upgraded; which part in fockin Trinidad have a cultural center built by any govt?
- Renovation and refurbishment works are being undertaken on a number of our historical landmarks; yeah, like desecrating the fockin Siewdass Sadhu temple in the sea.
- Improvements are being made in our transportation sector; what supposed to be goin from point A to B in ten minutes in terms of distance, takes 10 fockin hours.
- through the construction of modern and ergonomic office buildings, the Government is enhancing accommodation for public servants, while reducing rental costs and initiating public sector reform. greater awareness in T&T’s enormous potential and possibilities is being promoted; to only give yuh party supporters contracts so that they could sponsor the next election campaign and
- T&T is broadening and deepening its relations with the international community. yeah right , with fockin Communist Cuba and almost dead Castro.
Manifestly, T&T is already a functioning democracy with a market-driven economy; we are an active member of the equally democratic Caribbean Community (CARICOM) and though small, is well-respected within the international community. By whom? And Chavez done buy out three quarter of CARICOM>
As T&T embarks on its 46th year of independence and nation-building, our people are generally accepting of the transformational vision of the PNM; demonstrating quiet confidence in its leadership, given its determination to steer the ship of state towards the achievable goal of developed nation status.
We, the people, will reaffirm this confidence when called upon in election 2007 to make a critical decision for T&T’s continuing development within our existing democratic framework of peace, order and good government.
Fock the nigga oriented PNM!!!!!!!!!
Magnum est PNM
May God bless our nation